Where are the vitamins?
Today, many people are passionate about the use of vitamin complexes. Is such a health concern justified? Are vitamins a panacea? If so, where are the vitamins, where can they be obtained from?
A person may not notice the saturation of vitamins in his body, but avitaminosis, or lack of vitamins, can manifest itself quite clearly. May reach serious pathology. It is best to use vitamins for prevention. What drugs to choose, because there are so many. Some information about vitamins can be found here: "Vitamins". Or maybe it is worth finding vitamins in food, in the sun? Where are the vitamins?
Wanting to maintain their health, a person first of all takes care of good nutrition. Because, in each food group contains certain vitamins and minerals. For example, dairy, rich in calcium and vitamin A, bananas, dried fruits, nuts, seeds - potassium and vitamin B. Baked goods from whole grains contain iron and vitamin B1.And, drinking water maintains electrolyte balance and removes various wastes from the body. But you need to drink water at least 2 liters per day.
What are the vitamins
- Let's talk about what vitamins, in which products are contained. We will affect only those foods that are available to anyone. These are mainly vegetables, fruits, cereals, nuts, beans.
- So let's start with an apple. It is a pantry of important nutrients, dominated by B1, B2, B6, C and E. They interact harmoniously with acids, with minerals, with water. This complex cleans the digestive system well.
- Be sure to consider the beneficial properties of a tomato. Vitamins A, C and E, mineral salts, potassium, calcium and antioxidant - lycopene, contribute to the prevention of cancer and heart.
- Chinese cabbage, radish, red pepper today have taken a worthy place in the diet of many people. These vegetables are rich in vitamin A, C.
- The content of vitamins B2 and E in large quantities is in the almonds.
- Soybeans are not only nutritious food, it is a repository of vitamins B2 and K, as well as calcium, potassium and iron.
- Millet, buckwheat, oatmeal contains vitamin B1.It improves memory, strengthens the immune system, improves digestion.
- Speaking more, what vitamins, what foods are contained, it is impossible not to mention diet foods. Chicken meat and eggs contain vitamin B5, which is part of coenzyme A. This compound is necessary for obtaining energy from food, for the formation of hemoglobin, for the synthesis of fats and cholesterol.
- Fish, potatoes, melons are rich in vitamin B6. He is involved in the development of serotonin - "the hormone of happiness" that controls our emotions, appetite and sleep.
- Green onions, parsley, spinach contain folic acid (vitamin B9), necessary for normal blood formation.
- Vitamin C reliably captured various foods: black currants, sea buckthorn, wild rose, citrus fruits, sweet peppers, cabbage, and green peas. This powerful antioxidant protects fat, protein, carbohydrates and nucleic acid molecules from free radical damage.
- Nuts and vegetable oils are rich in vitamin E, which affects the function of the endocrine glands and slows aging.
- Fish, cod liver, butter - are sources of vitamin D, which strengthens the nervous system, bone tissue,supports calcium levels in the blood.
Where do vitamins live?
They really live! Vitamins contained in plants are produced by the plants themselves. And their number does not affect whether the soil is rich in essential minerals or not. But, nevertheless, where do the vitamins live?
Important for the body vitamins live in a balanced diet. Such nutrition can provide a person with a full supply of necessary vitamins and substances.
About vitamin D I would like to note in addition that its source is not only products, but also the sun's rays. After all, under the influence of the sun, our body itself produces this necessary vitamin. The best minutes of being in the sun are immediately after sunrise and before sunset.
Do not forget about the pharmacy. Vitamin complexes can be purchased in them. And some artificial drugs are absorbed by the body better than natural ones. Since vitamin preparations differ from each other in the content of vitamins, be sure to consult your doctor.