What dream help?
February 24, 2015
Dreams are not only a reflection of our subconscious, but often an omen of the future. Let's talk about what dreams mean in which you helped someone or someone helped you.
What a dream help: interpretation
- According to one version, helping another person means gaining material well-being in the near future, taking a confident step along the career ladder. Accepting the help from outside will mean gaining support on issues of concern to you in the family, among friends.
- Providing support to another in a dream, in reality you are at risk of facing litigation. By accepting help, you will very soon find enemies or people who dislike you very much in real life.
- If you help, for example, to get into a boat to a familiar, close person, then in reality you will most likely contribute to his employment.
- If in a dream you ask for help, but do not receive it, then, quite possibly, you will face a similar situation in real life.
- If a person who has passed away asks for help, this may mean that you have not fulfilled any promise given to him.So, it is necessary to urgently correct the situation, otherwise you will be accompanied by heavy dreams and problems. If in a dream you are asking for help from the deceased, it only means that during your life you trusted this person, you could rely on him. It is believed that such dreams can really promise the resolution of a complex problem.
- Sometimes you can hear a cry for help in a dream, without seeing the one from whom it comes. Try to understand who this person is and then you will have the opportunity in this life to support him.