Ketchup from tomatoes for the winter with their own hands - simple and delicious recipes fingers you lick
Home-made tomato ketchup for the winter in all respects surpasses any store sauces. Its structure contains only simple, natural ingredients, fragrant spices and fragrant herbs. The tomato base, depending on the recipe, is supplemented with onions or white onions, sweet Bulgarian pepper, garlic, sweet and sour apples and ripe plums. Natural preservative are table or wine vinegar and citric acid. They ensure the preservation of bright, saturated colors and do not allow the vegetable mass to sour or ferment during storage. Hot chilli gives extra sharpness, and celery root and ground ginger give a light spice.Everyone who tried home-made ketchup, says about him: "You will lick your fingers", - and always ask the landlady to share the secret of preparing such a tasty and juicy tinned product.
Delicious ketchup with own hands from tomatoes and Bulgarian pepper for the winter - a recipe with a photo step by step
A detailed recipe with a photo tells how to make delicious ketchup with tomatoes and bell peppers with your own hands. Spicy hotness of the sauce gives the part of the chili, and three kinds of greens saturate the dish with a pronounced, slightly spicy, memorable aroma.
The necessary ingredients for making your own ketchup with peppers and tomatoes
- Tomatoes - 800 g
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1.2 kg
- Hot chili pepper - 1 pc
- onion - ½ kg
- garlic - 1 head
- parsley, dill and cilantro - ½ bunch
- salt - 2 tbsp
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- vinegar - 50 ml
- water - 50 ml
- starch - 1 tbsp
- carnation - 10 buds
Step-by-step instruction on how to make ketchup from tomatoes and bell peppers in winter
- All vegetables washed and dried. In the sweet Bulgarian pepper to remove the stalk, and coarsely chop the flesh.
- Bitter pepper carefully from the seeds and cut into pieces.
- From the onions remove the husks and cut the heads into quarters.
- Disassemble the garlic.
- Cut tomatoes into slices.
- Greens rinse, get soaked with a towel, and then grind with a sharp knife ..
- Scroll through all components with a medium grid, place in a deep enameled pan with a thick bottom, put on the stove, boil and boil over low heat for about an hour. During this time, the excess liquid will evaporate and the mass will acquire the necessary dense consistency and thickness.
- Pour hot semi-finished product through a sieve, pour in sugar, salt and clove buds, pour in vinegar, mix well, return to the stove and then cook on low heat for half an hour.
- Remove clove buds from ketchup, add starch diluted in water, mix thoroughly and boil for 3 minutes. Hot pack in sterilized jars, roll up the lids, turn them over, wrap them in a blanket and leave them to full cooling. Then put away for storage in a cool dark place.
Quick sweet ketchup from tomatoes for the winter you will lick your fingers - a recipe with step-by-step photos and video
About homemade ketchup made from tomatoes, prepared according to the recipe outlined below, will say “fingers are licked” by those who do not really like harsh, pungent shades in food, but prefer a softer and milder taste. In addition to tomato and pepper, the composition includes ripe apples. They make the sauce more creamy in texture and give the aroma a unique richness and freshness.
Essential ingredients for a sweet tomato ketchup for winter
- tomatoes - 2 kg
- sweet pepper - 1 kg
- apples - 1 kg
- salt - 1 tbsp
- sugar - 150 gr
- vinegar - 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon, Paprika, Ginger, Nutmeg - ¼ tsp
- water 100 ml
Step-by-step instruction on how to make a sweet winter ketchup "Fingers lick"
- Wash vegetables well and dry. Tomatoes are blanched in boiling water and peeled. Peel apples, cut out the center and grate on a coarse grater. Pepper finely chopped.
- Fold all the processed ingredients in a deep saucepan, lightly add salt, pour in water and bring to a boil. When the mass begins to boil, make a weak fire and cook for about half an hour, stirring regularly.
- Remove the base for the ketchup from the plate, cool to room temperature and wipe through a kitchen sieve.
- In the resulting puree pour sugar, salt and spices, mix well, return to the stove and boil over moderate heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring necessarily.
- At the end, pour in the vinegar, boil for 2-3 minutes, arrange in sterilized jars, roll up under the covers, turn over and cool, covered with a blanket. Store in a dark, cool place.
A simple recipe for ketchup of tomatoes with citric acid for the winter in a slow cooker
The easiest way to make tomato ketchup for the winter is to cook it in a slow cooker. In addition to tomatoes, the composition of the recipe includes only garlic, and fragrant seasonings give a bright, pronounced taste to the dish. Sterilize the jars with the product is not necessary. Vinegar and citric acid will provide vegetables with reliable preservation and will not allow the tomato mass to sour or ferment.
Essential ingredients for tomato ketchup made in a slow cooker
- tomatoes - 2.5 kg
- garlic - 4 cloves
- sugar - 70 g
- salt - 20 g
- cinnamon - 1 stick
- Pepper Mix - 2 tsp
- Table Vinegar - 50 ml
- citric acid - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to cook ketchup with tomatoes and citric acid in a multicooker
- Wash fleshy, ripe tomatoes, dry them on a paper towel, cut them into small pieces and put them in a multi-cooker bowl.
- Set the “Frying” mode on the unit's display and cook for 35-40 minutes with the lid open, stirring the mass from time to time to prevent it from burning.
- Then wipe the semi-finished product through a fine sieve and achieve a completely homogeneous puree consistency.
- Return the billet to a slow cooker, season with salt, sugar, cinnamon and a mixture of peppers, activate the Quenching program and cook for 40 to 50 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- At the end, pour in the vinegar, pour in citric acid and garlic, passed through a press, mix and bring the ketchup to a boil. Boil for 3-5 minutes, after removing the cinnamon sticks.
- In a fiery state, pour into sterilized jars, seal with metal lids, turn and cool, covered with a thick cloth.
- Store in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
Spicy tasty ketchup of tomatoes with starch for the winter - a recipe with photos
To make the tomato ketchup prepared for the winter to turn out thick and dense, potato starch is added to it. This component provides the dish with the necessary consistency and does not distort the rich, spicy taste.
Essential ingredients for spicy tomato ketchup with starch
- tomatoes - 6 kg
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs
- barbecue seasoning - 30 g
- seasoning for Korean carrot - 30 g
- black ground pepper - 1 tsp
- ground red pepper - 1 tsp
- vinegar - ½ st
- sugar - 1,5 tbsp
- salt - 3 tsp
- garlic - 1 head
- starch - 5 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to prepare delicious ketchup from tomatoes with starch for the winter
- Wash tomatoes, dry them and turn them into thick juice using a juicer. 2.5 liters to pour into a deep pan. Pour salt, sugar and all seasonings, pour in vinegar, mix thoroughly and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garlic cloves and Bulgarian pepper, peeled from seeds, mince, add to juice with spices and cook for another 10 minutes.
- In the remaining tomato juice, dilute the starch and beat a little with a fork so that it is completely dissolved. Pour this liquid into the pan to the other components, stir and cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Fiery ketchup should be poured into sterilized jars, rolled up under covers, turned over, tightly closed with a bath towel and allowed to cool completely. Store in a pantry or any other cool place.
Ketchup from tomatoes and plums for the winter "Fingers lick" - photo and prescription step by step
The recipe for making ketchup from tomatoes and plums “Yum fingers” for the winter is interesting because it contains no fragrant spices. Of the taste enhancers, only salt and sugar are used, and a rich and memorable aroma gives the dish bitter chili and garlic.
Necessary ingredients for the preparation of plum tomato winter ketchup
- tomatoes - 3 kg
- plums - 3 kg
- red sweet pepper - ½ kg
- garlic - 2 heads
- hot pepper - 1 pc
- salt - 3 tbsp
- sugar - 1,5 tbsp
Step-by-step instructions for the recipe for ketchup for the winter of tomatoes and plums
- Vegetables and fruits should be washed in running water and dried on a clean towel. Remove the bones from the plums, cut the flesh into pieces, chop the tomatoes into slices, chop the peppers.
- Skip all ingredients through a medium-sized meat grinder, put into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Then reduce the level of preheating to a weak one and simmer the fruit and vegetable mass for an hour so that the maximum amount of liquid can evaporate.
- Remove from heat, cool to room temperature and rub through a fine sieve so that the puree has a uniform consistency.
- Return to the plate, put sugar, salt and cook on a small fire for about 3 hours.Be sure to stir and make sure that the ketchup is not burnt.
- After 2 hours, season the plum-tomato base with garlic, passed through a press.
- Before shutting down, pour vinegar, mix very well, pack up in sterilized jars, cork with lids, turn the bottom upwards, cover with a warm cloth and leave in this state for 1 day. Then put away in the pantry or basement.
Ketchup from tomatoes and apples for the winter without vinegar - a simple recipe with photos
Delicate and juicy tomato and apple ketchup, made for the winter without vinegar, has a pleasant texture and delicate, mild flavor. The cinnamon, which is part of the recipe, gives the dish an original spice and enriches the aroma with original, piquant shades.
Essential ingredients for winter ketchup with tomatoes and apples
- tomatoes - 2 kg
- apples - 1 kg
- apple juice - 4 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tsp
- black ground pepper - ½ tsp
- cinnamon - ½ tsp
- sugar - 3 tbsp
- water - 2 tbsp
Step by step instructions on how to roll up tomato and apple ketchup for the winter without vinegar
- Thoroughly wash the tomatoes, dry, cut in half, put in a saucepan, add water and put on a small fire to let the juice.It takes 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse apples, peel, remove the center, cut into slices and send to the tomatoes, which have already started up the natural juice. Bring the mass to a boil, and then simmer for half an hour so that the excess moisture evaporates. Do not cover with a lid.
- When the vegetables are softened, remove from heat, cool to room temperature and rub through a fine sieve.
- Spice thick, puree mass with salt, sugar, cinnamon and pepper, add apple juice, stir well, boil and boil over low heat for another 1 hour.
- Hot pour into jars, cork with lids and cool naturally. Store in a cellar or cellar.
How to cook for the winter ketchup of tomatoes and onions at home
The recipe describes in detail how to cook ketchup from tomatoes and onions at home for the winter. The composition of the dish in addition to the main components include celery root. It makes the taste more spicy and fills the aroma with peculiar fresh shades. Ground ginger and cinnamon give the sauce a slight piquancy, but if these spices are not very to their liking, you can either not use them at all or be replaced with nutmeg, coriander, curry,ground paprika or chili powder.
Essential Ingredients for Tomato Onion Ketchup
- tomatoes - 4 kg
- onions - 600 g
- root celery - 600 g
- water - 2 l
- vinegar - 100 ml
- salt - 100 g
- sugar - 300 g
- red pepper - ½ tsp
- ground ginger - ½ tsp
- cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instruction on how to make a delicious ketchup home made of tomatoes and onions
- Wash ripe tomatoes with dense pulp in running water, dry on a clean kitchen towel and cut into quarters.
- Onion is freed from the husk and finely chopped into short slabs.
- Celery root clean and grate on a fine grater.
- Fold the processed ingredients in a deep saucepan with a thick bottom, add water and on medium heat to extinguish until soft. Stir regularly so that the mass does not burn.
- After 30-40 minutes remove from the plate, cool and wipe through a fine sieve. At the exit should get a fluid homogeneous mass of bright red color.
- Pour the semi-finished product back into the stew pan, salt, add sugar, ground pepper, ginger, cinnamon powder, mix well and cook on low heat for at least an hour, slowly evaporating the liquid from the vegetables.
- When the ketchup acquires a thick, dense texture, arrange it in dry, sterilized jars, cork with metal lids, turn the bottoms upwards, cover with a rug and leave for 1 day to preserve completely. For storage, send it to a cellar or cellar where direct sunlight does not penetrate.
How to make a thick homemade ketchup of ripe tomatoes for the winter
Ketchup, cooked at home for the winter of ripe tomatoes, will be dense and very juicy, if you add vegetable oil to it. This component will deeply saturate the sweet pepper twisted in a meat grinder and will give the necessary thickness to the base of tomato puree. Ground paprika will make the dish more piquant, and black pepper will saturate the aroma with bright shades. If you want to increase the sharpness, you can add a couple of cayenne pepper to the sauce, and instead of the classic tomato paste, put 2 tablespoons of chili ketchup.
The necessary ingredients for making homemade ripe ketchup from ripe tomatoes
- tomatoes - 1 kg
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 1 kg
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- vegetable oil - 125 ml
- garlic - 1 head
- salt - 2 tbsp
- sugar - 125 g
- vinegar - 2 tbsp
- ground paprika - ½ tsp
- black ground pepper - ½ tsp
Step-by-step instructions for making homemade tomato ketchup
- Wash vegetables well in running water and pat dry. At the sweet pepper cut the stems, take out the seeds, and roll the pulp in a meat grinder with a fine mesh. Fold puree in a thick-walled pot, pour in sunflower oil, stir and boil over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Garlic is peeled off, peeled into denticles and passed through a press or cut very finely with a sharp knife.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and turn them into liquid, flowing puree using a blender. Combine with garlic and add to the container with pepper.
- Salt, add sugar, season with fragrant spices, mix thoroughly and boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- At the end, pour in the vinegar, mix well, remove from the stove, pour into dry, sterilized cans and quickly roll up under tin lids.
- Turn the preservation upside down, wrap in a blanket or blanket and leave for a day, so that the banks are completely cooled. For storage place in a pantry, making sure that they do not get direct sunlight.