How to set up a tricolor?
It is no secret that the package of TV channels Tricolor TV received mass reverence and distribution, and in general was well received by consumers. However, in every barrel of honey there is a spoon of tar, and this spoon is how to set up the tricolor to watch your favorite shows. But this is not an excuse to be sad. You can customize the tricolor TV on your own and it will not cause any special difficulties.
To begin, set up the satellite. This is necessary if the assembly and installation of equipment is carried out independently. And also if you want to tv3 tricolor to view channels. If the satellite is configured, you can immediately go to the channel settings.
You can start searching for a signal. The degree of the signal will be reflected in the 2 lines-indicators with numbers on the right bottom side of the receiver angle.
What needs to be achieved? Your task is to adjust the mirror so that these bands have the highest numerical value (normally 90 for the upper band and 60 for the lower band, although it is even better to have one for the upper band and 72-76 for the lower band).First, the numeric values are the same, equal to "0".
First you need to find any sign of the satellite. For this, the plate is slowly turning on the bracket from South to East. We spin in small steps as slowly as possible, in millimeters. Remember that the more a �small step� becomes, the more is the opportunity to skip the satellite sign and not see your own miss.
In addition, the sign does not seem immediately, but after about a second after pointing (if it is still there, of course).
To adjust the tricolor channels to the desired mode, move the plate a millimeter, wait a couple of seconds if the sign appears. If the sign does not appear, take the next step. If the plate has already been moved in such a way that it turned out to be 45 degrees, this means that you really missed the signal by the signal, and you can start moving in the opposite direction.
If this is your first experiment in setting up a satellite dish, then there is nothing unusual in that you just could not catch the satellite signal and the satellite itself. The first 2-3 times all the same, all newcomers miss, the most important thing is not to limp.
Hooray! Signal caught! However, here's the bad news - the bars have an extremely small numeric value. The shift to the left and to the right (quite a bit!) No longer increases the value of the indicator strips. This means that you need to try to change the angle of inclination. Try to tilt down or opposite lift up. Thus, output the largest numerical value on the indicator strips.
If the degree of the signal does not grow, then it is worth ascertaining whether there are no obstacles in this direction in the form of images, houses or tree crowns. It is also worth checking the correctness of the cable connection with the receiver and converter.
When the value of the indicators has become large (it does not have to be 100/100!), We will not be able to touch and change it more reliably, as much as possible. On the bracket, make a risk so that later it would be easy to find this position. Also tighten the screws on the bracket so that the mirror no longer moves.
Even if you no longer need to rotate the mirror, this label will undoubtedly help in the future to adjust the tricolor independently and quickly find the satellite, even if the antenna moves from a fixed location, for example, under the action of the wind.
How to set up a tricolor TV by yourself
Now, when the signal mark is caught, you can already begin to search for channels. Here you need to see that the guys from the Houses traditionally prescribe all having channels on the receiver before the acquisition, so when you buy, you do not need to do this. Here is a list of frequencies and channels that go with it:
Express AM-22 53 * East
|Channel Name||Signal frequency||Speed stream||Polarity|
|Country of the Soviets||11031||3750||Horizon|
|World music, First Music, STS, Home, Muz-TV, Home + 2, STS + 2||11044||44951||Vertical|
These frequencies one after another you need to start scanning in the �manual search� menu, then set up the tricolor channels and save the found TV channels (read the instructions for the receiver).
All! The little plate is set up.
Setting TV channels satellite tricolor TV
- Connect the sat cable by plugging it into the LNB in socket of the receiver. Connect the sensor to the TV (SCART or RF out).
- If the receiving reservoir is connected for the first time, then after connecting to the network, the section �language setting� will appear on the TV screen - click �Next�. There is a section "Installing AV output"; if necessary, change the options, if not, click "Next".
- We fall into the channel search subdivision, in which the satellite option scale (quality and signal power) is located in the lower right corner of the channel. If your antenna is not installed on the Eutelsat W4 satellite, we set (compass directionality - south � 10 �) according to the scale on the screen; the numerical value on the upper scale must exist at least 90%, on the lower 70%. We select �Search type� - �Tricolor TV�, click �Next�, the search goes, then the tricolor channel setting and, at the end, �Save channels� appears on the screen - �yes�.
- There is a matrix "Setting time": "Shift UTC +03. 00 �,� Update from satellite - yes �,� Year is current �,� Month is current �,� Day is today �,� Time is current �. Click "OK".
How to set up packet tricolor channels
To set up the entire package of the proposed channels, it is not at all necessary to set them up and save them separately. It is possible to do this simultaneously and immediately throughout the entire package of services.
- On the remote, press the �Menu� button - the �Setup� menu appears on the screen - enter the PIN (the default value is �0000�) - select �Automatic search� - then the nameplate of settings appears, where in the �Search type� subsection select �Quick� , click �Start search� - �Save new channels� - �Yes�.
- �Menu� - �Installation� - PIN 0000 - �Manual search� - everything is left unchanged, in the �Frequency� field - we dial 12174, �Polarization� - on the left, �Speed flow� - 4340, �FEC� - 3/4 �Start search� - �Save TV channels� - �Yes�.
- Further in the subsection �Frequency� we replace the value by 12207, �Polarization� - on the right, �Speed flow� - 27500, �FEC� - 3/4 - �Start search� - �Save TV channels� - �Yes�
- Then in the �Frequency� section, we replace the value with 12360, �Polarization� - on the right, �Speed flow� - 27500, �FEC� - 3/4 - �Start search� - �Save TV channels� - �Yes�. We press on the remote button "Exit" 3 times.
- In order to mark only working channels from the list of 150 channels, you need to find in the instructions the section to the receiver �Sort favorites�.
The abundance of items in the proposed instructions are not afraid. Phased passage of each of them will not cause much difficulty. Upon completion of the entire process, the tricolor TV setting will be completed. Just strictly follow the sequence of actions.