How to remove the cover from iphone?
Watch the video
The most popular smartphone among all existing today - the iPhone - is known for its good quality. The company "Apple" monitors its reputation and does not even repair broken iPhones under warranty, but replaces them with new ones. But even despite this, sometimes there are situations when we need to disassemble the iPhone at home. Therefore, below we consider how to remove the cover from the iPhone, so as not to damage it.
How to remove the cover from iphone: instruction
In order to remove the back cover from any iPhone, you will need the original five-beam and Phillips screwdrivers, tweezers, and to remove the cover from the IPhone 5 also a vacuum sucker. If you have firmly decided to disassemble your smartphone at home, carefully read the instructions below and follow their instructions clearly.
How to remove the back cover from iphone 4
To remove the back cover from this model of iPhone, first of all you need to put it in silent mode.
- Then unscrew the screws that are at the bottom of the phone.
- After that, put your thumbs on the cover of the phone around the edges and about the middle and gently push it forward.
- Then carefully remove the cover of the smartphone.
How to remove the back cover from iphone 5
Before removing the back cover of this smartphone model, you need to remove the tray with the sim card. Otherwise, you are likely to damage the iPhone.
- Then loosen the screws holding the cover.
- Using a special sucker, which is mounted on the bottom of the smartphone, slowly move the bottom of the module.
- Try not to touch the upper part of it, because this is where the important trains are located.
- To finally remove the back cover, gently insert a thin plastic card under the display and separate it from the back cover.
The goal is reached.
Before you carry out such manipulations with your iPhone, carefully evaluate all the risks. Even despite the fact that it is quite simple to remove the back cover from an iPhone, it may be more correct to entrust this business to a specialist in a service center. After all, in the end, the entire responsibility for the further fate of your iPhone will fall on you.