How to install the program on the tablet?
If you have already managed to acquire such a miracle of modern electronics as a tablet PC or, speaking in the national language, a tablet, then you probably noticed that, by default, some programs you need to work with are installed in it. But this, as they say, is the necessary minimum. And how many interesting games and applications are just waiting for you to install them and start using it!
But you have never worked with the Android operating system before and do not know which programs to install on the tablet? Well, it does not matter. Now we fill this gap. Applications for your tablet are most convenient to find and install using the Android Market client, which should be included in the list of programs pre-installed on it. Only here there is one condition. It does not matter, via a modem, via Wi-Fi or using a high-speed cable connection, but your tablet should have access to the Internet.
First of all, register with Google, create a mailbox there, and you will have your account.Then you will be able to use all Google services under your own nickname (nickname - nickname, nickname).
Why is it necessary to register with Google? Yes, because just this company today owns the rights to the Android OS, and one of its services, the Android Market, is the app store for tablets with this operating system. But here - not only paid programs. Quite a lot of interesting free (Free) and trial (light) versions can also be installed on your tablet from the Android Market.
So, if you have the ability to access the Internet, then how to download programs on the tablet, you will surely understand right now. After all, this is a matter of a few minutes.
Installing programs on a tablet with Android OS
How to install the program from the Android Market
- First of all, you need to add the account you just created to Google to your list of accounts on the tablet.
- Then go to the Android Market and carefully study what the developers offer for your tablet. There are a lot of applications. You can test them by downloading trial versions, and then buying. And you can install free software. This is up to you.
- When you make your choice, click on the icon of the application you like and go to the page with its description. Read the information provided.
- In the upper corner of the page, on the right, you will see a blue button with the words “Download”. Click on it, and the application will install on your tablet automatically. You will be surprised: "Is that all?". Oddly enough, but that is all.
Installing applications from Android Market is recommended for several reasons:
- It is really very simple.
- On the Android Market, there is less chance of catching some kind of “damage” on your tablet than on third-party sites.
- Programs installed from the Android Market will be updated automatically.
But if from the tablet there is no possibility to enter the Internet? What to do in this case? How to install the program on the tablet?
Of course, you can always find a way out. Alternatively, use the method below.
How to install a program from a memory card
- The first thing you need to do is go to “Settings” (Settings), “Applications” (Application Settings) and tick the box “Unknown Sources” (Unknown Sources).
- On another device, go to the Internet, find the program you need, download the file with the .apk extension and move it to the tablet's memory card in any way you like.
- Find this file in the file manager of the tablet and click on it.The application will install automatically. If a window pops up with a warning that the tablet will become more vulnerable after installing this application, agree with this. As you can see, nothing too complicated.
If you have a USB cable, you can use another installation method.
How to install the program using a PC
- Find on the Internet and download the InstallAPK program.
- Install it on your PC.
- Connect the tablet to the PC via the USB cable.
- Download the tablet application you need. As you probably remember, it should be with the .apk extension.
- Click on the file you downloaded two times. If defaults are set correctly, the computer will understand what needs to be done next. Or, you will need to run the InstallAPK program through the Open With menu. In any case, the application is installed on your tablet.
As you can see, all three ways to install applications on a tablet with Android OS are surprisingly simple. So, as a “user” (user), you certainly have nothing to complain about.