How to cook a fillet?
Watch the video
Despite the fact that many people calmly relate to the cartilage and bones in the meat of fish and animals, anyone agrees that eating fillet dishes is much more convenient. In addition, the fillet is more pleasant to cook, especially if it is already ready, and it is not so important what kind of filet is it - meat or fish. In this article we will look at how to cook delicious chicken fillet.
Chicken fillet with funchozy
Easy to prepare and low calorie.
- Bean Portion - Funchozy
- Soy sauce
- 400 grams of frozen mushrooms
- 300 grams of chilled chicken fillet
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and fry until cooked in olive oil in a pre-heated pan.
- Add the frozen mushrooms to the chicken and simmer until the water evaporates.
- When the filling is ready, salt, pepper and cover with soy sauce.
- At this time, lower the function in a separate container in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- When it becomes transparent, rinse it in cold water and add to mushrooms and chicken.
- Stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add sesame, mix and serve.
Puff patties with chicken fillet
Puff pastry is easy to find in the store, if you are too lazy to cook it, in the end you still get tasty.
- 400 grams of puff pastry
- 300 grams of boiled chicken fillet
- Cottage cheese
- Ham (to taste)
- Salt pepper
- If the dough is ready, first remove it from the refrigerator within a few hours and defrost it until it becomes soft.
- Finely chop the chicken fillet, chop the greens, cut the ham into thin strips.
- In a separate bowl, mix the curd cheese, herbs, ham, add salt and pepper.
- Determine the amount of dough you need on one pie, cut the dough into the desired pieces.
- Now take a piece of dough, roll in a small amount of flour and roll to the desired size on both sides.
- Put the right amount of stuffing in the middle and close the future cake, beautifully process the edges, for example, using a fork.
- Do this with all the products and place them in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Watch for readiness. The time may vary within 10 minutes depending on the plate.
Also in this recipe you can use mushrooms or white mushrooms, fried with onions, nuts and everything that you think is combined with chicken fillet.
Steamed chicken salad
Light and low-calorie salad for lovers of light snacks.
- 300 grams of chicken fillet
- Lettuce leaves
- 300 grams of cherry
- Olive oil or flax oil to taste
- Red sweet pepper
- Sunflower seeds
- Salt, pepper, spices
- Rinse the chicken fillet and cut into small pieces.
- Add water to the multicooker bowl, put the chicken pieces on the surface for steaming, close the lid, set the Steaming mode for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is being cooked, wash the lettuce, cherry and sweet pepper.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces, tear the lettuce leaves, put everything in a salad bowl.
- When the fillet is cooked, the sound of the multicooker will inform you. Open the slow cooker and place the fillet in the salad.
- Fill with oil, mix, add spices, salt, mix.
- Add sunflower seeds to taste, mix.
Lemon juice is also suitable. But if you add sour cream to the recipe, the oil will be absorbed by the body better and make the taste softer.If you stick to a diet, take low-calorie sour cream.
Chicken fillet with spices
It is not necessary to cut and cook separately from the dish. In fact, this is a separate dish, you just have to choose a side dish.
- 4 slices of chilled chicken fillet
- Spices for chicken or a mixture of Provencal herbs, to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Wash and dry the chicken fillet with a paper towel. It will be better to beat off the fillet a bit, but this is absolutely not necessary.
- Now pour a small amount of spices onto a wide plate and roll the fillet in them from both sides.
- Send the chicken pieces to a preheated pan with olive oil and fry, turning the meat every three minutes.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the type of pan, thickness of the fillet and plate.
- When the fillet is ready, place it on a plate, pour over soy sauce and sprinkle with sesame. Teriyaki sauce, which can be prepared by yourself at home, as well as sweet and sour sauce or pick up any other sauce for chicken, will also work well, it all depends on your tastes and fantasy.
Of course, any meat is much easier to digest if the side dish consists of vegetables.But if you use mayonnaise sauces, it is good to combine them with buckwheat porridge. Also try putting chicken fillet on lettuce leaves when serving on the table - the dish will look even more appetizing.
Chicken fillet in a double boiler
A simple and very dietary, if I may say so, dish. Suitable for those who are dieting for medical reasons, and young children.
- 4 pieces of chicken fillet
- Salt pepper
- Sour cream
- Finely chop the greens.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, herbs, pepper and salt.
- Rinse the chicken and cut it into pieces if desired.
- Marinate the meat for an hour or two, keep the meat in sour cream in the refrigerator.
- When the time comes, get the meat.
- Pour water into the multicooker bowl, put chicken fillet on the surface for steaming, close the lid.
- Select Steamed mode and set the chicken to cook for 25 minutes.
- When the chicken is ready, lay it on a plate and serve it.
Sour cream will make the meat soft and easily digestible, greens and spices will add flavor, and the steam will not only allow you to do without the extra oil, but also retain more benefit in the product.