How to connect the black list?
MTS has launched the Black List service. Thanks to this service, network subscribers can control incoming calls to their mobile phones. This allows you to protect yourself from unwanted calls and messages. With all this, those subscribers who will be in the black list will not guess about it in any way.
This service is available on almost all tariff plans. The exceptions are the MTS Connect, MTS-iPad and On-Lineer lines. Many subscribers are attracted by the opportunity to use this service, but they do not know how to connect to it. So, how to connect the black list from MTS?
You can activate the Black List service in the following ways:
- Dial the following command on the mobile: * 111 * 442 # call button. After that, the service will be activated and you will receive an SMS notification about the connection.
- Dial the mobile number 0890. A call to this number also activates the connection of this service.You can do this by following the prompts of the automatic system, or by directly connecting with the operator.
- Send SMS to the free number 111 with the text 442 * 1. The service will be activated.
- Sign up on. You will need to enter a login - your phone number, and also come up with an individual password. If you cannot do it yourself, the site’s online consultants will be able to help you. After that, you can connect and disconnect various services by logging into your personal account. Including the "Black List" service. You will need to select the "My Account" section in your personal account, and then go to the "Services" tab. Select the "Black List" service and click next to the "activate" button.
- Go to the MTS office. If you are unable to connect the service remotely, you can always contact the company's employees directly, they will be happy to help you.
The cost of using the service is 1, 5 rubles. in a day.
- Dial the command * 111 * 442 * 2 # key call.
- Call 0890 and follow the system prompts, or wait for the operator to answer.
- Send free SMS to number 111 with the text 442 * 2.
- Log in to your personal account on the MTS website and turn off the service.
- Take a look at one of the offices of the company MTS and use the help of a consultant.
Now you know about the methods of connecting and disconnecting the Black List service from MTS. These operations are completely free.