How to assemble a corner?
Watch the video
If you like to experiment and do not like patterned products, then you can think about how to assemble a kitchen corner with your own hands. It should be noted that the independent production of furniture is much cheaper than buying it in a furniture store.
Making a corner
If you decide to assemble a kitchen corner, then the whole workflow can be divided into several stages.
- Project. Like any other work in the field of modeling, furniture collection requires a clear project. You can download the finished project and substitute your dimensions, or you can do everything from scratch. In this case, you can use the program designer Pro100.
- Frame The frame is made mainly of rectangular frames (from boards with a cross section of 25 × 125 mm).
- Jumpers. In order that the corner was strong and did not cave in under weights, all details need to be connected by jumpers.
- Sheathing plywood. Cut out plywood parts of the required size (based on your project). Attach the sides first and then the front of the casing.
- SheathingThe final step is to attach the skin, which is fixed with a construction stapler or small nails. Here it must be remembered that the minimum width of the seat - 325 mm + thickness of the cushion, and the height of the bench should be about 500 mm.