Delicious raspberry compote for the winter on a 3 liter jar without sterilization with citric acid. How to cook raspberry compote with oranges and cherries for the winter in banks
Cooking raspberry compote for the winter has become a tradition among many housewives. And it is quite understandable, because the tender, juicy, sweet berry is distinguished not only by its pleasant, rich taste, but also by the mass of healthy qualities. Raspberry drink protects the body from colds, helps to raise immunity, fills with life force and, literally, breathes energy into a person. You can make this delicacy even without sterilization, which greatly simplifies and speeds up the cooking process. To make the compote bright colors it is appropriate to combine raspberries with more acidic fruits, such as cherries or add citrus slices to jars.This enriches the drink with new colors and turns it into a real vitamin elixir.
Classic compote of raspberries for the winter - a recipe for a 3-liter jar
The recipe for a classic raspberry compote is very simple and consists of a minimum of components. The volumes of berries, water and sugar are calculated on a standard three-liter jar. Sterilize the drink before the sunset is not required. It is enough to cork it with a tin lid, cover it with a warm cloth, wait until it cools and put it in a cool place, protected from direct sunlight. In this embodiment, the delicacy completely calmly deserves until the winter season and pleasantly brightens the frosty days with its rich, juicy taste, reminiscent of a hot summer.
Necessary ingredients for a 3 liter jar for classic winter raspberry compote
- raspberry - 500 g
- sugar - 500 g
- water - 2.3 l
Step-by-step instructions to the recipe compote of raspberry berries for the winter
- Remove the sepals and stalks from the raspberries, put away the spoiled and broken berries, and rinse the neat fruits in water and place in a bowl to dry.
- In the enameled container pour the water, add sugar, send to the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.Boil for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly, and ensure that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved in the liquid.
- When the syrup warms up well and becomes homogeneous, add the berries, once again bring to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, making sure that the mass is not stuck to the bottom and burned out. Stir very carefully, trying not to damage the berries. Then remove from heat, cover with a lid and leave overnight so that the raspberry flesh properly absorbs the syrup.
- In the morning, remove the berries with a slotted spoon and put in a dry sterilized three-liter jar. Place the syrup on the stove, boil again and pour to the berries in a hot condition. Quickly roll up the compote with a tin lid, turn it over, wrap it in a blanket and wait until the workpiece has cooled completely. For storage attributed to the pantry.
Recipe for vitamin raspberry compote with oranges for the winter without sterilization
To make the raspberry compote, rolled up for the winter, acquire a rich, bright, juicy taste and additional vitamin value, you can cook it together with ripe oranges. Pleasant citrus notes will make the sweet drink more expressive and give it a pronounced,memorable scent.
Necessary ingredients for the vitamin raspberry-orange winter compote
- raspberry - 2 kg
- oranges - 3 pcs
- sugar - 1 kg
Step-by-step instruction for the compote recipe from raspberries and oranges without sterilization
- Raspberry to sort out and leave only absolutely whole berries without any hint of wrinkle and spoiled. Rinse in running water, but do not make too strong a jet so as not to damage the structure of the fruit. Then dry on a clean kitchen towel.
- Spread dry raspberries in clean sterilized cans so that it takes up about 1/3 of the internal volume of the container.
- Wash the oranges well, blot them with a napkin, cut them into small pieces and add them to the jars where the berries are already lying.
- Heat the water on a large fire, pour cans of boiling water to the shoulders, cover with the lids and leave for 15-20 minutes to infuse.
- After the time, the berries and citrus fruits should be left in the jars, and the water should be drained back into the pan and brought to a boil.
- Pour sugar into the actively boiling liquid, lower the heat slightly and cook until the crystals dissolve completely.Then pour the boiling syrup into the jars, quickly roll up the tin lids, turn them upside down, cover them with a blanket and leave to cool completely. Until winter cold put in storage in the pantry or cellar.
How to make raspberry compote with citric acid for the winter without sterilization
The raspberry fruit compote is an awesomely tasty drink that nourishes the body with live vitamins and reminds of summer in the harshest winter cold. Harvesting it is not at all difficult, and, both fresh and frozen berries are suitable for this purpose. The granulated sugar present in the composition in the optimal amount will serve as a natural preservative and will relieve the hostesses of the tedious sterilization procedure, and citric acid will help to maintain the bright, rich color of the drink and emphasize its soft, refreshing taste. If desired, in the winter on the basis of compote can be made for children fruit jelly or cook thick and rich berry jelly.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation of raspberry winter compote with the addition of citric acid
- raspberry - 1 kg
- sugar - 900 g
- citric acid - 2 tsp
- water - 6 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to roll up delicious raspberry compote for the winter without sterilization
- Ripe raspberries should be carefully sorted and left only dense, not corrupted whole berries that hold the shape well.
- Gently wash the fruit and lay it on a kitchen sieve in a single layer, to allow water to glass as quickly as possible.
- Divide dry raspberries into equal parts and decompose them into previously sterilized jars. The mass of berries should occupy about 1/3 of the total volume, regardless of the container size.
- Sugar mix with citric acid and mix well.
- Pour water into a deep enameled pan, put it on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When the liquid begins to boil vigorously, pour a thin stream of sugar-lemon composition, reduce the level of heating and, while stirring regularly, boil the syrup until the sugar crystals dissolve completely in water.
- As soon as the syrup acquires a uniform consistency, increase the fire, allow to boil and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Then fill the jars with sweet syrup to the shoulders, roll up with metal lids, turn the top in the bottom, wrap the bath towel and leave until completely cooled.
- Take the room temperature compote for winter storage send to the pantry or basement, which do not penetrate direct sunlight.
Delicious compote of raspberries and cherries for winter - simple recipes without sterilization
A raspberry and cherry compote made according to this simple recipe is considered to be one of the most successful homemade winter setups. Raspberry sweetness in harmony with spicy cherry sourness and gives the drink a unique, bright taste and very delicate aroma. Sterilization of the product is not required. The role of a natural preservative here is performed by sugar, which is present in a fairly large amount of compote.